How Can I Find Keywords? This question is crucial to getting an answer.
Make sure the content that you write for your posts and pages make sense.
You Need to Write Content That Will Result in You Getting a Good Page Ranking by Search Engines Like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. The higher your page ranking, the better your chances are for getting a lot of traffic to your website.
Why is it Important For Me to Get a Good Page Ranking?
It’s imperative for you to get the best page ranking by Search Engines..
How Can I Find Keywords that will give me a better chance of getting a good page ranking by the Search Engines?
For you to be able to write content that will S.E.O. S.E.O. is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization. You will need a good Keyword Tool to find relevant keywords or phrases that will make sense to the content that you write.
What Tool Do I Use to Find Keywords?
I have a Keyword Tool that I can recommend to you, but you can also do some searches to find others. You can use one of the Search Engines to do this.
Watch this YouTube Video about Finding Keywords.
Note: If you’re using Chrome and the Video doesn’t play. Please try using FireFox. This is a very good Browser for playing Videos.
I Will do The Searches, do You Have One to Recommend?
I am currently using a Keyword Tool call Jaaxy to find keywords. I can recommend this tool because I use it all the time when I am creating content for my web pages. I will not use any other tool other than Jaaxy.
Is There a Way That I Can Test Jaaxy?
Yes, there is, Wealthy Affiliate University is promoting a Trial Program. Below, you can do some free searches to find keywords. Afterward, you’re welcome to sign up for the Free Trial.Your free trial will come after you get your search results.
Click this image to access the free Jaaxy Trial page.
Here Are The Metrics For You to Understand the Search Results:
- M.S.=Monthly Searches=the approximate number of searches in a given month.
- E.T.=Estimated Traffic=give you and idea of the estimated traffic if your site is on page number one.
- Q.S.R=Quoted Search Result=The level of competition for the keyword that you are searching. The number should be lower than 400 (the lower the number, the better).
- K.Q.I=keyword quality indicator: this is a color code that represents the quality of the keyword.
- Red=not a right keyword to use.
- Yellow=it’s okay, but not a right keyword to use.
- Green=this is an excellent keyword to use.
5. S.E.O.=is a combination of traffic and Q.S.R. (the higher the number, the better for the keyword).
6. Domain Search=this gives you the availability of a domain name related to your keyword.
Perform Your Free Searches Below and Sign Up For The Trial.
Contact Me After You Completed the Trial Period.
You can leave your comments below in the comment box, or you can send me an email at this address: We have experienced some problems with the test area. If the test isn’t visible, please click the Jaaxy image above to access the trial. Thank you.
Please subscribe to my web pages, I will have updated information on how you can find keywords. Enroll in Wealthy Affiliate Today.
If you don’t want to participate in the Jaaxy Trial Offer. That’s okay. Please enroll for you to get training in other courses offered by Wealthy Affiliate University.