Would You Like to Find a Good Keyword Tool?
Are you promoting any marketing campaign? If you’re, you need to be able to optimize your website’s content for you to be able to get a good page ranking from Search Engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Is it Important For Me to Get a Good Page Ranking?
Yes, this is important. Any content that you write to promote any campaign, you want to be able to get a good ranking position by the Search Engines. The better your ranking, you’ll have a better chance of getting conversions.
What Does a Keyword Word Tool Do to Help With This?
An excellent Keyword Tool will help you in selecting keywords or phrases that people may be searching. If they use a keyword or phrase that’s relevant to the subject of your website, there is a chance that this will link them to your web page or pages.
Where Can I Find a Good Keyword Tool?
You can enter a search in Google or one of the other Search Engines like Bing or Yahoo. Just type in the search bar, something like “keyword tool trial”. The search should bring up where you will be able to get a trial test on a Keyword Tool.
What Keyword Tool Will You Recommend?
Wealthy Affiliate is promoting a Keyword Tool Trial currently. With this, you will be able to do some free searches on a Keyword Tool called Jaaxy.
Completing your keyword search is what you will do to sign up for the trial.
Below is where you can do your searches using the Jaaxy Keyword Tool Trial. When you get the results of your searches, you can sign up for the Keyword Tool Trial at that time.
Will This Obligate Me in any way?
No, this is just an opportunity for you to test Jaaxy by using the keyword tool trial for you to have time to test Jaaxy to see if it performs as you may expect.
Then you can make a decision on whether or not this will be the Keyword Tool that you can use for future campaigns.
Please Do Your Searches in The Keyword Tool Trial Box Below.
Take the Keyword Tool Trial, it’s Free!
Please contact me after you’ve done the Keyword Tool Trial, and let me know what you think about it. You can leave me comments below or you can send me an email at this address:
Here Are The Metrics for The Search Results.
- M.S.=Monthly Searches=the approximate number of searches in a given month.
- E.T.=Estimated Traffic=give you and idea of the estimated traffic if your site is on page number one.
- Q.S.R=Quoted Search Result=The level of competition for the keyword that you are searching. The number should be lower than 400 (the lower the number, the better).
- K.Q.I=keyword quality indicator: this will indicate by a color code to show how good or bad the keyword is.
- Red=not a good keyword to use.
- Yellow=it’s okay, but not a good keyword to use.
- Green=this is an excellent keyword to use.
5. S.E.O.=is a combination of traffic and Q.S.R. (the higher the number, the better for the keyword). Search Engine Optimization.
6. Domain Search=this gives you the availability of a domain name related to your keyword.
7. To Do=you’ll be able to save a list of keywords from your searches that you will have the option to used for later blogs.
Will I Be Able to Contact You?
Yes, you can send me an email at the address below.
Also, I would like very much if you would subscribe to my future posts and pages. Please enter your email address in the box in the Sidebar of the website. Your email address is not publish.